Welcome to the San Francisco-South Bay EMDR Regional Network!
Our Core Purpose is to advance the education, practice, and science of EMDR.
- To make EMDR training as well as EMDR therapy available to diverse audiences and to honor diversity in all forms, including race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ability, socio-economic status and more.
- To establish and uphold standards of practice, training, certification, and research;
- To provide information, education, and advocacy;
- To assist practitioners in fulfilling their responsibilities to the public
Service to the Public
Our goal is to increase awareness of EMDR among mental health clinicians, other professional and the general public through research, education, information and advocacy.
Service to EMDR Clinicians
We aim to
- increase awareness and build knowledge of the Adaptive Information Processing Model (AIP)
- offer an opportunity for professionals to assess and explore their EMDR skill set
- share clinical experience in the implementation of EMDR
- provide feedback
- review and discuss literature.
Dedication to Member Concerns
We are dedicated to understanding the needs of our members and to acting on their behalf to address concerns, provide valuable training opportunities, as well as avenues for increased support, new referral sources and enhanced advocacy.
Inclusivity & Diversity
We are actively working to recruit clinicians from under-represented communities with the goal of building a more diverse EMDRIA membership. We honor and promote diversity in our membership and respect diverse ideas and belief systems.
Collaboration & Cooperation
We are dedicated to working cooperatively with one another and to building a strong community with mutuality and respect.