Abby Volk Neuberg is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs.
Request for accommodation: To request special accommodations and for suggestions, compliments and grievances please write to Kimbo Prichard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees can call or email Provider(s) up to 5 days prior to attendance at an event or before committing to attendance, whichever comes first. Providers will respond to all reasonable requests for accommodations. Provider(s) will clarify options for accommodations to requests from course attendees within 2 business days of the receipt of the request barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Grievance Policy regarding CE events
Our CE Provider Abby Neuberg, LMFT is committed to conducting all activities in strict conformance all applicable ethical standards. She is committed to non-discriminatory promotional activities, program content and in the treatment of program participants.
If you have a grievance please submit it in writing to Abby Neuberg, LMFT at her email email@example.com
She will acknowledge receipt of the grievance within 24 hours and let you know her timeframe for responding to it further. The maximum response time shall be 14 business days but every effort will be made to respond as soon as possible.
- Refund requests-will be made in accordance to the cancellation policy posted. If you are requesting an exception to the policy please explain why and Abby Neuberg, LMFT will review that request and respond
- Complaints about course content-if you find the course content problematic please notify Abby Neuberg, LMFT in writing. She will review your comments or complaints and make any necessary changes to the course content. Abby strives to have accurate content that is respectful of diversity so she wants to know if there is an issue
- Complaints about facilities-If you attend an in person workshop and for some reason the facility is unacceptable Abby will discuss this with you and offer you a refund if accommodations cannot be made.
- Complaints about non-receipt of certificates-if you don’t get a certificate do not hesitate to email me at the address above and I will send you a new one as soon as possible.
- Complaints about miscellaneous occurrences-Abby strives to provide excellent quality courses so she wants to know if you have any feedback as she is constantly evaluating her courses for ways to improve them.
- If Abby is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction you have the right to complain to her provider license provider, which is currently the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.